Welcome to the Vyas-Lee Practice — Private Child & Adult Psychologist in London.
Specialist psychological therapy for adults and children.Contact Us
Looking for a private psychologist in London? We’re a dynamic private child psychologist-therapist team, offering specialist emotional support and therapy.
Working with both children and adults, we have a broad experience of working with individuals of all cultures. Our specialist areas are adult one-to-one therapy, as well as tailored child and family work.
Why see a private child psychologist?
Arranging for your child to see a private child psychologist is the first step towards improving their wellbeing and safeguarding their future emotional development.
With a deep understanding of the emotional needs of children aged 6 – 12 and young people aged 16 -25, we create bespoke therapy plans which transform behaviour.
Why choose Vyas-Lee for private psychological treatment?
• Our expert private psychologists have treated 1000s of patients.
• Clients love our warm, positive, and holistic approach.
• We strive to be flexible and make things work for you — we hold sessions on weekdays and weekday evenings.
• We are involved in teaching and training of new therapists at King’s College London.
• We offer a free private psychological consultation where you can work at your own pace and discuss issues that are a priority for you.
How are we different from other London child psychologists?
We pride ourselves on being approachable, inclusive and positive. Some elite child psychologists in London can be intimidating and feel exclusive. We purposefully set out to deliver high quality psychology through friendly and normal communication styles.
Visit us for a refreshing and positive experience. You will leave feeling destressed and that your investment in your family’s mental health has been worthwhile for all.
Who can I speak to about getting help from a private psychologist in London?
Our psychologists in London are able to assist you with a wide range of mental health problems. If you like to get in touch with us and schedule a consultation, contact us today.
Our holistic approach means we can treat a wide range of mental health problems and conditions, including:
- Bereavement and loss
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Teenage stress and anxiety
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Traumatic life events
Some of the therapies our private psychologists in London offer include:
"I feel a huge amount of gratitude for all of the wonderful treatment I’ve received from you. I am forever grateful"
“Your help over recent months has been inspiring and a great help. Getting out to learn how to overcome anxiety with you was a particularly useful experience. Thank you”